No! Licensed shooters can rent a lane for $25.00 per hour and $10 per guest to share a lane. A maximum of three people are allowed per lane. We honor out of state firearms licenses, LEOSA, and military ID as valid forms of firearms ID.
No! There are several ways to shoot at CGW if you do not have a firearms license:
- Range experience package - You will shoot a couple different guns and get instruction from the RSO. Subject to Instructor/staff availability. Call ahead. 508-771-3600.
- Book a private lesson to work 1 on 1 with you. Duration: 1 hour.
- Date Night - Friday nights one price per couple.(includes all needed gear and instruction) Duration: approx 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Ladies Night - Ladies-only night where you receive all instruction and gear needed to have a great and safe time on the range. Duration: approx 1 to 1.5 hours.
10, unless prior arrangements have been made with the RSO. Minors must share a lane with the guardian who rented lane and is their responsibility.
Yes! Rifles of any caliber (up to .50 BMG) are allowed (non armor piercing, non steel core only) and shotguns are permitted in buckshot and slugs only. Turkey loads with prior permission and a full choke will be permitted as long as shooter purchases cardboard backer.
Sorry, no reloads on the range
Only the ammo you brought or purchased, and only the brass that falls behind the shooting line.
Maybe. If you have taken our IDS, CFS, APH, or equivalent. Also we allow experienced shooters who can demonstrate to the on-duty RSO that they can safely draw and re-holster.
Yes! We can accommodate a group of any size for company outings, birthdays, bachelorette/bachelor parties, church groups, and family parties. We will be happy to quote you a price based on your needs. Please contact us for further info. Typical group rates start at about $65 per person.
Yes we have successfully accommodated corporate outings, political fundraisers, birthday parties, and private events. Please contact us for further info.
You must login at capegunworks.com and follow the steps below:
- Click "Sign In" at the top left of the page.
- Click "My Account" at top left after sign in.
- Click "Payment Methods."
- Click "add new payment method"